Sunday 22 March 2009

Clarification

If you are reading this then it is highly likely you are a Vital Manchester City member. Hello to all.

It appears I have stirred up an awful lot of debate over on our forums. This was not my intention but it’s done now and there is no going back. I hope that I have clarified my position and we can move on, albeit I’m more than happy to answer anyone’s questions, either on the boards or via PM (personal message) or email.

One of my questions was, “what do you think of my blogs layout.” Thanks for the feedback and in time, I’ll have a look and change some of the template. It’s easy to do but a tad time consuming and today is not a good day, especially as it’s Mothers Day and our house is going to be filled to the brim with our kids and grandchildren.

As I said before, I hope to use this site as an overspill, and in time, I will post live City games, but cannot do it today (see above).

I am aware of the possible consequences and if this site is closed down to due copyright and legal issues, then hey, so be it.

My loyalty is to Vital Manchester City - simples!!

Sorry but I couldn’t resist.



No comments:

Post a Comment